CORPORATE JOB TRAINER
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Schedule:||Must have open availability including days, nights, and weekends based on business needs|
Campus Dining & Shops at the University at Buffalo has been providing a variety of non-academic services for almost 50 years. Every day we serve approximately 25,000 meals to the U.B. community- students, faculty, UB staff, our employees, and visitors. We operate dining centers and snack bars in resident halls for the students who live on campus, food courts and grab-and-go cafes. We provide food near the classrooms, concession stands at concerts and athletic events, and we cater everything from morning department meetings to upscale receptions and sit down dinners. We even have our own full-scale bakery, so you can imagine the variety of jobs we have to offer!
Campus Dining & Shops is currently recruiting for a seasoned Corporate Job Trainer.
We offer a very generous benefit package. In addition, this position does not require out of town travel!
- Promotes quality achievement and performance throughout the organization through the use of specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time limited objectives.
- Gathers, analyses, and monitors data to identify trends and develops strategies for improvement.
- Conducts or oversees surveys, programs, and customer service techniques.
- Creates, edits, and maintains procedural and technical documentation.
- Oversees audits to quality standards and procedure through data analysis, field observations, and tests.
- Maintains knowledge of business trends, environment, and legal compliance.
- Provides a variety of group and one-on-one training such as food sanitation, kitchen practices, safety, cash handling, shrinkage, prevention, customer service, employee orientation, supervisory skills, and any other implemented training.
- Assess the needs through quality assurance reviews, surveys, observations, or manager requests.
- Researches best practices and gathers information to become knowledgeable of a variety of topics by reviewing current information, and keeping up with industry trends.
- Pursues and maintains certified trainer status and ensures that Assistant Training Manager tracks and maintains all training records.
Successful candidate must have an AAS degree or higher and must have food service training background, as well as managerial background in food service. Must be a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for the development, coordination, delivery and evaluation of a full range of training services and programs. Must stay abreast of new training methods and determine relevancy to company employees, and the ability to effectively motivate and train employee with positive results. Attention to detail is a must!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced General Food Service Manager or Assistant Food Service General Manager
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.