Junior Web Developer
|Salary Range:||$37, 440|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Campus Dining and Shops (the Faculty Student Association) of the University at Buffalo is seeking a Junior Web Developer.
The Faculty Student Association (dba Campus Dining and Shops), is based on the North Campus of the University at Buffalo. Campus Dining and Shops provides premium dining services, catering, vending and retail services to the University at Buffalo community. In addition Campus Dining and Shops operates the UB Card office and card related service for the University at Buffalo.
As a member of the Information Technology (IT) development staff, you will be responsible for maintaining the structure and content of internal and external web sites. Designing and developing web content and assist in the training of content providers for the web sites. In addition you will assist in the development of web based business application along with the documentation and training associated with those applications. Additional responsibilities include assisting the IT team with projects and its day to day responsibilities.
(Assists and supports the IT management staff with the following):
- Design and develop web content according to projects.
- Assist in the training of content providers for web sites.
- Develop and maintain internal applications based on web technologies.
- Development of training documents and tools.
- Training end users in the use of IT tools.
- Research and recommend emerging technologies.
- Maintaining structure of internal and external web sites.
- Code, test, and debug programs/applications
- Bachelor's degree or higher or commensurate experience in web technologies
- Proven web programming competence including PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Practical experience developing database driven web applications.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid design skills relating to web and print materials preferred.
- Experience with Mobile technologies preferred.
- Working knowledge of application usability theory.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin
us on Facebook!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.