Line/Grill Cook- late night part-time weekend- ASAP!
|Salary Range:||9.15/hr + $.50/hr for certain hours worked!|
|Department:||Ellicott Food Court|
|Schedule:||Friday & Saturday 9:00 PM-5:00 AM|
Part-Time Weekend Casual, Late Night Position
Must be able to work 9pm-5am. Extra $.50/hr after 11pm for 4+ hours worked!!
Must have experience with breakfast/brunch/lunch/dinner foods. (Made to order and/or buffet style high volume cooking.
Food preparation including subs, sandwiches, burgers, breakfast food items, and a variety of other food items in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
Providing quality meals to students, faculty, staff and visitors in a timely manner.Like us on Facebook!
(Please note that these assignments are subject to change):
• Food preparation and cooking , following established recipes and production system
• Maintain production and usage records as required
• Utilizes products (raw and cooked) to minimize food cost
• Maintain CDS established sanitary, hygienic, and safety standards and conditions
• Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times
• General cleaning and other food service duties as requested by management
• Minimum 2 years professional cooking experience required.
• Front of house show cooking to order in high volume setting may be required
• Positive customer service attitude is mandatory. Must have excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in professional knife-handling skills
• Experience in following standardized recipes
• Experience at organizing and maintaining kitchen work stations
• Experience in safe food handling, preventing food-borne illness, and sanitation techniques
• Ability to correctly identify product
• Must be able to prioritize work and execute tasks with speed and efficiency
• Must be able to speak, read, and write English
• Must be able to communicate well with customers and management
• Must have professional appearance, demeanor, and hygiene
• Must be able to lift 50+ pounds, and be able to walk, stand, bend and reach, as the job requires
• Must have basic and accurate math skills
• Must pass Line Cook written screening test
• Must be, or become, ServSafe certified (attend required class and pass test)
• Regular attendance and dependable transportation required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.