Line Cook- South Campus- IMMEDIATE HIRE!
|Salary Range:||9.15/hr + $.75/hr pay increase after 90 worked days (probationary period)|
|Benefits:||Yes, union position|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Schedule:||Sun/Mon/Thur 4pm-12:30am, Tue 4:30pm-12:30am, Fri 4pm-12am|
Sun/Mon/Thur 4pm-12:30am, Tue 4:30pm-12:30am, Fri 4pm-12am
(Note that stated hours and days may vary)
LOCATION: SOUTH CAMPUS- MAIN & BAILEY, BUFFALO
*Must have professional high-volume cooking experience!
•· Food preparation and cooking
•· Follows & adheres to established recipes and production system
•· Maintain production and usage records
•· Assist with training student workers
•· Maintain CDS and established sanitary, hygienic, and safety standards and conditions. Includes cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen & equipment
•· Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times
•· Daily cleaning
•· Other food service duties as required by management
- Minimum 1 year professional cooking experience required, including knowledge of stir fry, deep frying, grilling, roasting, steaming, cold food production, and food presentation
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in professional knife-handling skills
- Experience in following standardized recipes
- Experience at organizing and maintaining kitchen work stations
- Ability to correctly identify product
- Must be able to prioritize work and execute tasks with speed and efficiency
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Must have professional appearance, demeanor, and hygiene
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs, and be able to walk, stand, bend and reach as the job requires
- Must have basic and accurate math skills
- Must be, or become, ServSafe certified (attend required class and pass test).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.