HR Paperwork and Filing
• Files and maintains all personnel documentation.
• Ensures International Students are up to date with I-9 requirements.
• Re-files I-9, benefits and other HR documents for terminated employees, and manages the archive documentation to comply with regulations.
• Maintains Student Disciplinary.
• "First-line" to do new hire paperwork.
• Makes up new hire packets.
• Responsible for employment verifications.
• Mails out rejection letters, applications, anniversary cards, recall letters, etc.
• Processes NYS Wage Theft Prevention at Notice annually.
• Sorts paychecks.
• Shreds outdated and confidential HR documents.
• Enters new hires’ personal information into ADP and conducts payroll related changes.
• Back up for Payroll Administrator.
• "First-line" for copying projects.
• DMV reports and maintains drivers’ list.
• Creates basic flyers, announcements, employee call-in lists, etc.
• Orders office supplies.
• Other duties as requested by management.